Monday, December 18, 2006

Britney Spears in Look at what I am wearing!



Well thanks to Larry and Bryan's inspiring Britney rants for blog traffic I guess I would contribute and see if this will increase some traffic! Well this is what I have gathered along with a picture. Dont worry the pics is rated PG! I just don't know what that girl is thinking! I am not one for fashion sense but I am pretty sure the pink undergarments do not go well with black!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12162006...r_pagesix_.htm


"While the pop tart did manage to keep her private parts hidden from the cameras, she stripped down to her bra and miniskirt at a burlesque show late Thursday night. Spears, who has been told repeatedly to stay away from party girl Paris Hilton, stopped by L.A. nightclub Forty Deuce with friends for the club's "Jelly Night" - and wanted to get in on the action. The recently single mother of two celebrated her "newfound freedom" by drinking a martini. She was also seen smoking and dancing. A rep for Spears had no comment."

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anything for blog hits. Welecome to the club. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Day