Friday, December 08, 2006

A little Christmas song you can sing with the Family!

Heres a little song you can sing with the Family Thanks Jill!

WIPE YOUR NOSE
(sung to the tune of Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!)

Dedicated to Karen’s nose

Oh the weather outside is sunny
But my nose is awful runny
And since I've no place to blow
Wipe my Nose! Wipe my Nose! Wipe my Nose!

You think you got it coming
But still the nose is running
And you're weaving to and fro
Wipe your Nose! Wipe your Nose! Wipe your Nose!

(Bridge)
When you're coughing and hacking all day
And you hate to step out of your door
Just think of us all at work
And then you'll be back for more!!!!

So the day is finally ended
And you’re still alive but spended
But the dripping is still full flow
Wipe your Nose! Wipe your Nose! Wipe your Nose!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Day